Fire Alarm Inspections
expedited inspections available same day
Nine Reasons to Test & Inspect Your Fire Alarm System:
- Save money in the long run with a proper inspection, testing, and maintenance program.
- Meet local municipality, Building Department, and/or Fire Department requirements by having proof of annual inspection.
- Avoid insurance claim rejections with proof of complete annual inspection.
- Limit liability for potential injuries to tenants, employees, or guests.
- Prevent nuisance alarms that waste fire department resources and put others in danger.
- Required by the National Fire Alarm Code (NFPA 72) and the law.
- Required by some franchises.
- May be required for business licensing, depending on the type of business.
- Left ignored, severe system impairments can lead to business interruption or closure by authorities.
- Protect your building and content investment.
- Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Initiating Devices
- Communication Equipment
- Remote Annunciators
Every 2 Years
- Smoke detection devices sensitivity as well as functional test
Schedule Your Inspection with ASAP Fire Protection
ASAP Fire Protection technicians have the proficiency and years of experience to test and inspect your fire alarm system. We offer maintenance agreements as well as annual inspections in accordance with state and local codes. You will receive a copy of the completed inspection and testing form for your records and insurance carrier. ASAP Fire Protection will also submit a copy of the inspection report to the local Houston Fire Marshal’s Office.
A fire alarm system consists of many components, each with different testing procedures and frequencies. Contact us or submit your information to schedule an inspection in Houston and surrounding areas. We offer complimentary 5-year digital retention of inspection records for your convenience.